fevers are almost constantly above 102 and often above 103, we continue to give
him Ibuprofen and Tylenol around the clock, nothing seems to help. I keep
hoping we are not doing damage to his kidneys.
he is on at least 3 to 5 liters of oxygen all the time, still needing to be
suctioned and coughed often.
dealing with the FLU or if he’s contracted a secondary infection as his white
blood count was double on Tuesday what it had been on Sunday when he left the
been sleeping good since they took him off the ventilator, sometimes he goes 30
hours before sleeping, Gordy and I are also very sleep deprived too as we have
been having to keep his meds and suctioning going around the clock.
the right decision to bring him home on Sunday from the Hospital. It seemed
like the right thing to do that day since his fever had come down that one day.
which we are sure is a result of his fevers and pain, though we’re not sure
where the pain is coming from, which is so hard!
the hospital to do something or do we just have to wait out the flu, which I’ve
heard can last at least two weeks?
all day long for a call back from his Dr.’s office to see what we should do, if
constant jerking, Luke looks like he’s in constant pain and discomfort which is
so hard to see.
though can I be honest to say at times I wonder if He’s really hearing our
prayers. I know that’s crazy and NOT true but I’m just keeping it real. I’m so
thankful that when we are wavering in our faith we have so many people that
stay strong to carry us along.