If your son or daughter is a client of the Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA), they may be eligible to receive a broad array of services and supports through the Individual & Family Services (IFS) waiver. The IFS waiver has four different funding levels (determined by assessed need): $1200; $1800; $2400; $3600. These are the same funding levels as the state-only IFS program that’s being phased out.
Family Income is Not Considered.
After an assessment determines level of need, a financial eligibility determination is made based on the individual’s income*, not the family’s. In addition to IFS services, clients on the IFS waiver will be eligible for Apple Health/Medicaid health care.
*DDA clients who have resources in their name in excess of $2,000 may not be eligible for the IFS waiver.
IFS Waiver Services Include:
- Assistive Technology
- Behavior Support & Consultation
- Behavioral Health Stabilization
- Community Engagement
- Environmental & Vehicle Modifications
- Peer Mentoring
- Person Centered Planning Facilitation
- PT, OT, Speech, Hearing & Language Services
- Respite Care
- Sexual Deviancy Evaluation
- Skilled Nursing
- Specialized Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Staff/Family Consultation & Training
- Supported Parenting Services
- Therapeutic Equipment & Supplies
- Transportation (non-Medicaid Broker)
Call DDA and request IFS services or use the new online Information & Service Request form.
Service Request & Information Line
for individuals on DDA’s No Paid Services Caseload