Planning and creating a life that’s meaningful to you
- A star form to help identify supports needed to reach goals in middle adulthood.
- Tips for parents to pursue a vision that builds on the individual’s strengths, interests, and abilities.
- Questions to consider when thinking about living outside the family home and where to get answers on affordable housing, services, living skills, and finances.
- Assistive technology resources.
- Support and planning resources for the whole family.
Get Your Copy
Living a Meaningful Life (for Adults Age 35 and older).
For organizations, agencies and others needing more than one or two copies, order printed copies below.