your earnings or potential earnings, Roads to Financial Independence may be for you.
ROADS. We are proud to be part of this national initiative aimed at improving the financial well-being and economic security of individuals with disabilities who are currently working or interested in exploring employment.
- How to prepare a monthly, livable budget
- What is a credit score and how to improve it
- Methods to decrease debt
- Methods to increase savings
- How to set and achieve personal financial goals
- How to protect against identity theft
- Independent living skills such as paying rent, paying utilities, and how to keep track of monthly income and expenses
methods such as check writing, using debit cards, and development of savings goals
well-being assessment and learn more about your financial needs.