Green Mountain Self-Advocates (GMSA), a Vermont Self-Advocacy organization run by people with developmental disabilities, has created an easy to use guide on Coronavirus-19.
- What is COVID-19?
- How do people get it?
- What happens if you have it?
- When to call the doctor.
- How sick does COVID-19 make you?
- How can I stay healthy, or not get it?
- If I am sick, what should I do?
- If my staff person is sick, what should I do?
- What do I do if someone I live with gets sick?
- How do I say hello to my friends?
- Where can I go these days?
- Why is it important to do all of this?
- Is there a shot to get so I do not get sick?
- Is there a medicine?
- What do I say to my friends if they get scared, or very nervous?
- I have a job. I am worried about missing work.
- Make a plan in case you have to stay at home.