Enrollment Requirements for Medicaid Changes
Continuous enrollment requirement for Medicaid will end on April 1st, 2023.
Due to COVID-19 public health emergency and federal regulations, individuals could receive Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage beginning in March 2020 regardless of changes to income, assets, household size, and other eligibility criteria. Continuous enrollment will be ended on April 1st, 2023. It is important to start the renewal process. This includes:
- Verify that your contact information is up to date.
- Check your mail regularly.
- Complete and send in a renewal form (if you receive one).
Report a Change
Attention Apple Health (Medicaid) clients! It’s time to update your address, email, and phone numbers so we can send you important information about your coverage. Visit wahealthplanfinder.org or call 1-855-923-4633 to update your contact information today.
Renew your coverage
Keep an eye out for your Apple Health (Medicaid) renewal notice! You can check your message center or renew your coverage online at wahealthplanfinder.org. Renewing is a great time to make sure your contact information is up to date. Learn more at hca.wa.gov/apply-or-renew-coverage.
If you received your Apple Health (Medicaid) renewal notice you can renew your way to stay covered today:
- Online: wahealthplanfinder.org
- WAPlanfinder app: wahbexchange.org/mobile
- Phone: 1-855-923-4633
- In-person: bit.ly/wahealthplanfinder-virtual-help
If you think you no longer qualify for Apple Health (Medicaid) you should still renew your coverage to see if you’re eligible for Apple Health or a Qualified Health Plan at wahealthplanfinder.org. Renew your way and stay covered today.
Resources and Links:
- Learn more about Apple Health and the public health emergency changes at https://www.hca.wa.gov/about-hca/programs-and-initiatives/apple-health-medicaid/apple-health-and-public-health-emergency.
- How to Renew your Apple Health Coverage: https://www.hca.wa.gov/assets/free-or-low-cost/19-053-renew-apple-health-coverage.pdf
- How to update contact information: https://www.hca.wa.gov/free-or-low-cost-health-care/i-need-medical-dental-or-vision-care/update-my-income-or-address-report-change
- How to apply for coverage: https://www.hca.wa.gov/free-or-low-cost-health-care/apply-or-renew-coverage#apply-magi