Are you caring for someone with Down syndrome who exhibits symptoms of memory loss?
The Alzheimer’s Association invites you to participate in a new support group.
- Exchange practical information on caregiving problems and possible solutions
- Talk through challenges and ways of coping
- Share feelings, needs and hopes
- Develop and maintain self-care skills
- Learn about resources available in the community
- Discuss your questions and concerns
For more information, contact Hannah Wishnek at 206-529-3888.
Upcoming Dementia Action Collaborative Webinars
The Alzheimer’s Cafe Model: A guide to getting started in your community.
Tuesday, October 23
An Alzheimer’s Café or Memory Café is a monthly social gathering for people with dementia and their families in a community setting like a café, library or senior center. Learn how to bring this simple model to your area! Register Here
Dementia-Friendly Programs: Overcoming Obstacles
Thursday, November 8
Alzheimer’s Cafés and Memory Loss Walking Groups are gaining popularity across our state. This webinar addresses common challenges in organizing these two programs, from getting the word out to finding funding. Register Here