giving care taking care
A CONFERENCE FOR FAMILY CAREGIVERS
MONDAY, JUNE 3, 2019 TUKWILA, WA
This conference is designed for family and community caregivers and offers practical, up-to-date resources and information to help you in your caregiving responsibilities.
Dynamic speakers from a variety of backgrounds including health care, rehabilitation, social work, and law will share their expertise and knowledge in twenty sessions offered throughout the day. You choose the sessions you need most in your own situation.
Resource and Information Exhibits
Exhibitors will offer informational displays of caregiving products, services, and literature from 8am to 3pm. Staff from major health and social service organizations will also be available with information to answer any questions you may have.
Support and Sharing with Other Caregivers
During breaks, lunch, and the late afternoon reception, compare notes and learn from others in similar situations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Family members caring for an adult or senior with chronic illness or disability
- Adult children concerned about aging parents.
- Parents caring for adult children with disabilities.
- Long term care workers: assisted living facility, adult family home or home care agency staff.
- Social service, adult day service or mental health professionals who work with family caregivers.