OPPORTUNITIES FOR FAMILIES
- Are you a family member of a child with a disability?
- Is your child between the ages of 0 (birth) and 8?
- Are you interested in attending the DEC 2017 conference, October 4th – 6th in Portland, Oregon?
The Division for Early Childhood (DEC) provides scholarships to members of families with young children (between ages 0 and 8) with special needs. The Family Scholarship covers the cost of conference registration for the family members who apply to attend.
DEC requests that parents/families provide the following information:
- Information about their child
- Their goals for their child
- Why they’re interested in attending the conference
- How they plan to use the information they learn at the conference
Once DEC receives an application, we will send the family member(s) a discount code for 100% off conference registration.
We request that family members register for the conference as soon as they receive their letter of acceptance.
**NEW** FINANCIAL AID OPTION
This year, DEC will be providing 3 (THREE!) $500 financial aid packages for families to help with travel, accommodations, and logistics.
Click here for conference schedule, list of keynote speakers, and family opportunities at the DEC Conference.
Note: You do not need to be a DEC member to apply or attend.