Did you know?
Children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities receive a variety of specialty care to address their health-related needs. It is important they receive regular, preventative health checkups and screenings.
The Developmental Disabilities Administration latest informational bulletin shares information on preventative medical and dental check-ups, including:
- What enhanced dental benefits are available for children and adults?
- What dental care is recommended?
- What enhanced medical benefits are available for adults?
- What medical benefits are available for children?
- How to get support for an appointment.