Save The Date: May 6, 7 and 8
Tacoma Convention Center
The 2020 Infant and Early Childhood Conference (IECC) offers more than 100 high-quality training opportunities related to early childhood education, with a focus on birth to three and early intervention.
- Challenge thinking about diversity and disability;
- Increase family and provider effectiveness through new skills, strategies and ideas for providing high quality services;
- Enhance understanding of the unique strengths and needs of each family;
- Foster partnerships across families, disciplines, agencies and funders to provide coordinated services in local communities;
- Promote networking and coalition building around early childhood issues;
- Enhance the lives of families and their children through the use of information and technology; and
- Promote the mutual understanding of the contributions families and providers bring to the lives of young children.
Registration opens in February.
*IECC plans to offer STARS Credit and Clock Hours for this event.
Click here for general conference information.