The Fathers Network has been working with several organizations around the country to organize the Special Fathers Network Virtual Conference which will take place on Saturday, May 15th.[Please note that the times you see on the website are Chicago time and need to be adjusted 2 hours earlier for those of us in WA.]
The SFN Dads Virtual Conference is for dads raising children with special needs, interested in:
- developing their fathering skills,
- gathering resources for their child and family, and
- meeting and networking with like-minded dads
- Standard Registration (FREE) Thanks to our generous sponsors, all dads are entitled to a FREE Standard Registration.
- Premium Registration ($25*) allows attendees unlimited access to all the recorded keynote and concurrent sessions for six months.
- VIP Registration ($100) allows attendees unlimited access to all the recorded keynote and concurrent sessions for six months and to attend the pre-conference VIP Meet & Greet on Friday evening.
*FREE Premium Registration to all dads who have children 0-3 and all active duty military dads.
The first 100 dads to register will receive a complimentary copy of the book: Another Kind of Courage, by Steve Bundy and Doug Maza, compliments of Joni & Friends.
Most of the presenters are SFN Mentor Fathers and many of them have shared their personal stories as guests on the SFN Dad To Dad Podcast, which is produced weekly and now has more than 140 inspiring episodes.
Several Washington State Fathers Network members or affiliate members will be presenting:
Bill Scott and Jason Hsieh on Overcoming Denial
Jeremy Kredlo and Lance Morehouse on Early Intervention
Shayla Collins, wife of member Marcus Collins, on Mindfulness
Nelson Rascon on IEPs & Advocating for Your Child