Housing – Community Living

Housing and Urban Development

Rental assistance to low-income individuals. Contact your local Public Housing Authority to apply for a Section 8 Housing Voucher. (Visit website)

Homechoice Program

Down payment assistance for low-to-moderate income individuals with disabilities (or families which include individuals with disabilities) seeking to own a home. (Visit website)

Low Income Energy Assistance Program

Help families keep their heat on, especially those that are most vulnerable, such as the elderly, the disabled and young children. (Visit website)


  • Translate