From Developmental Disabilities Administration Assistant Secretary Evelyn Perez
As you may already know, we are experiencing technical difficulties with Individual ProviderOne (IPOne). This is the first pay period in which Individual Providers are using the new payment system to claim hours for the March 1-15th time period. Individual Providers are having difficulties submitting their online and mobile app timesheets.
We are actively working on solutions with the vendor. As we work on those solutions, we want to communicate the decisions that have been made to ensure providers are paid timely.
- We will be communicating with IPs to let them know that if they have not yet successfully submitted their timesheets, they should mail them in via US Mail as soon as possible.
- We have extended the deadline for providers to submit their timesheets to end of the day Monday, 3/21/16.
- We are working around the clock with our vendor partner (PPL) to resolve the issues.
- More than 650 agents are taking calls to assist providers.
- Some providers have successfully submitted timesheets using the online portal, mobile app, or by fax or mail. These providers don’t need to take additional action.
If you receive a call from a provider, please tell them to mail in their timesheet to: Public Partnership, PPL, Individual ProviderOne, P.O. Box 98698, Seattle, WA 98198 as soon as possible for processing.
We will continue to keep you updated as we learn more. I appreciate your patience and compassion in speaking with providers as we know they are frustrated and we are doing everything we can to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.