Dads as an Anchor in a Sea of Change
November 4, 2017
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Bellevue School District Wilburton Instructional Service Center
Keynote – Lance Morehouse
Lance is the Executive Director of Sherwood Community Services. He worked at The Arc of Spokane developing Advocacy and Family Support programs, coordinated the King County Parent Coalition for developmental disabilities at The Arc of King County and served on the Fathers Network steering committee for 8 years. His passion for this work comes from his experience as the father of sons with significant disabilities.
- Meaningful Relationships: Dreams and Concerns for the Future
- Get the Most From Your Active Play Time
- Guardianship and Special Needs Trusts
- Washington’s ABLE and DDETF Programs
- Bio Medical Treatment and Beyond: What is Possible for your Child?
- Finding Your Voice: You Can Make a Difference
- Systems Navigation
- Understanding Your Medical Insurance: From the Ba-sics to the Specifics
Who should attend?
Men who have a child with special health care needs in their life. $60 Scholarships available.
For questions contact Louis Mendoza.