Community Resource Night
An opportunity to learn about community resources and services that support individuals with special needs.
Thursday, January 31st
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Church Creek/ Lincoln Hill Campus Gym
7600 272nd Street NW
6:30 – 7:00: Brief Presentations
- Arc of Snohomish County – Planning Tool & Community Resources
- DDA Overview – Why apply?
- DVR Overview – Interested in employment?
- Snohomish County Transition – “School to Work” and the Big Picture
- Snohomish County Benefits Planning – Social Security Work Incentives
6:30 – 8:00: Resource Tables
Agency representatives will be available to provide Individualized support with questions regarding topics such as housing, social security, employment and guardianship.
Front Door Welcome meetings are a collaboration of Snohomish County agencies, community organizations and schools.